Saturday, July 14, 2012

Kiddos & Being an Introvert

I must admit here that creating curriculum, providing a learning environment, & introducing kiddos to new, wholesome ideas and activities are my passion. However, being constantly available to play with kids & listen to the multitude of their jabbering sets the introvert in me on edge. I feel like this girl so much of the time:
And it makes me feel like a bad mommy, but I don't exactly know what to do about it. I love when the kids have friends over or go to friends because I know they are getting to play and jabber to their heart's content. So while I choose prime teaching & sharing times, provide playdates and nurture self-entertaining imagination, I try to offer a haven of home & happiness for my kiddos..

Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!!