Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Crookedstar's Promise by Erin Hunter, Chapters 5-10 - Learning through Choices



In chapters 5-10 in The Warrior's Crookedstar's Promise by Erin Hunter, we find Crookedkit leaving the clan and learning some of his worth among farm cats. I can relate. I ran away from my faith out of fear and doubt, and did learn about life in the big, bad world, but like Crookedkit, finally realized that my home is with Jesus and until I returned and learned to trust Him with everything, I would not find happiness. The experience, though, in my time away from Jesus,  made me the open-minded and empathic Christian that I am today. Yes, I have many faults still..pride, distrust, defensiveness. But the mercy I developed through my rebellion, I would not change for anything. I just hope I can be a leader of love in my clan, like Crookedkit, who is definitely learning through humility.

image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!!